Saturday, August 25, 2012

Trying To Start Something New

Hello all, my name is Ann. I have a passion for baking but, I am having difficulties trying to get started. I have created my own web page with the help of my 11 year old daughter, and she is pretty good with the computer and doing things on it. Anyway, the holidays are coming up and I have been thinking about trying to sell some baked goods, i.e., cookies, cakes, pies, banana breads and maybe cheesecakes. In doing things as you know takes money which I'm limited on right now. I still need things like a food processor, a stand mixer, tips, bags, boxes, so on and so forth, but in due time, it will happen. So, now I have decided to start a blog, even though I'm not sure what a blog is, but, I'm trying it to see how it goes and where it's going to get me. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, and I will blog you next time.   :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment