Tuesday, August 28, 2012

In My Frustrated Mode

I been soooo frustrated lately. I'm trying to do things that I'm suppose to do, but at the same time I feel that things and situations are so unfair. I try to worry about me, but where I I live, people just do what they want. Again, I know I have to mind my business and do me, but I can't help how I feel. I am going to try to focus on me, because things just aren't working out for me. I have to give it to God and let it flow. I have to focus on getting  job so I can stack some money so I can move and my son can come home. Things just haven't been the same since my childrens' father was killed in 2005. I'm getting over it somewhat but I still think about him alot. I'm also trying to sell baked goods for the holidays.....just got to put my heart and soul into this. I got to pray to God for his guidance. Well, that's all for now. I just felt like I had to get this off of my chest you know, now I feel a little better. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment