Monday, September 10, 2012

Why Can't I Seem To Find A Job??????

I haven't had a job since 2009 and I'm getting really frustrated. I redid my resume, even had it looked at by the woman who runs who runs The Career Workforce And Developement, and still can't understand why I haven't found employment yet. I get that I may not have much experience, but how can I get experience if I don't get the chance???? Everybody can seem to find a job but me, why???? I had my fair share of McDonald's, and I know that I shouldn't be picky....I just know me and my attitude when it comes to the "young" people who work there. I am a good, hard worker, and I just want to be given the chance to prove to an employer that I am worth hiring I job search everyday, put my resume out there only to keep getting turned down. I just don't understand. I am one of the ones who wants to work....I truly don't get it. I need some advice bad. That's all for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment